ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From radha rukmani <radharukm...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to set rolename
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:54:08 GMT
Hi,

  I want to set the rolename and rolepassword. I need this, because some of the tables are
available for querying , only if we have a certain role set for the account.  So if we want
to access these tables using our application, the application itself sets that user the particular
role for that session. How should I do this with ibatis.

  Just like setting the username and userpassword in, the sqlMapConfig.xml
    <transactionManager type="JDBC" >
  <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
  <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="${driver}"/>
  <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="${url}"/>
  <property name="JDBC.Username" value="${username}"/>
  <property name="JDBC.Password" value="${password}"/>
  </dataSource>
  </transactionManager>

  Can I set the rolename and role password, or something else has to be done.

  Any help is greatly appreciated.

  Thanks,

Yahoo! Photos