ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From bob robertson <bobrobertso...@yahoo.de>
Subject cascading insert of complex properties?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:59:31 GMT
  Couldn't find this in the archives.

  I have a bean class, so:

  class Bean {
      private Nested nested;
  }

  (naturally with more properties, getters setters etc).

  Bean maps to one table in the DB, Nested to another ,the two are linked with a FK from Bean
to Nested.

  To save this whole structure in the DB, do I have to manually save Bean and then Nested?
What I'm looking for is a parallel to the "select" attribute in the "ResultMap:result" element,
where you can specify another statement to be called for complex properties.

  Or am I barking up the wrong tree altogether?

  Many thanks,

  Bob

Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC!
Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!