ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From radha rukmani <radharukm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: parameter map
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 16:04:23 GMT
Thanks Beekman,
  It works if it is set as a String.

Niels Beekman <n.beekman@wis.nl> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
 .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
         Try setting resultClass to “String”, you told iBATIS already that you want a List
by using queryForList().

---------------------------------

  From: radha rukmani [mailto:radharukmani@yahoo.com]
Sent: maandag 9 januari 2006 16:35
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: parameter map

    Hi

    I am trying to pass some parameters into the select statement.

    My select statement in ibatis, is like this.

      <select id="getTransferPendingPlates" parameterClass="java.util.Map" resultClass="java.util.List">

    SELECT

    GBL_PLATE_BAR_CODE

    FROM GTN_FERT_PLATE

    WHERE LOCATION_STATUS=#locationStatus#

    AND

    TRANSFER_STATUS=#transferStatus#

    </select>

    And i am calling this from the java class, like this.

      parameterMap.put("transferStatus",TRANSFER_STATUS_PENDING);
  parameterMap.put("locationStatus",LOCATION_STATUS_PERMANENT);
  try{
   pendingPlates = (List)sqlMap.queryForList("getTransferPendingPlates",parameterMap);
  }catch(Exception e)

    Now my pendingPlates list shows an empty list of strings. but if i run the same query
in oracle, i get some result. What am i doing wrong. Could any one please help

    Thanks.

  Yahoo! Photos

Yahoo! Photos