ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From radha rukmani <radharukm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: parameter map
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:46:01 GMT
Hi Siddiqi,

  I still get the same behaviour, even when I left it as defaults.

  How could i know what is the generated sql out of ibatis, is there a way to print out what
sql it executed.

  Thanks,

Zarar Siddiqi <zarar.siddiqi@utoronto.ca> wrote:
          It might be because java.util.Map and java.util.List are interfaces and not classes.
 I think the defaults in this case will work fine (aka: don't specify anything).  You can
also use java.util.HashMap as the parameter class.
    ----- Original Message -----
  From: radha rukmani
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 10:35 AM
  Subject: parameter map

  Hi

  I am trying to pass some parameters into the select statement.

  My select statement in ibatis, is like this.
    <select id="getTransferPendingPlates" parameterClass="java.util.Map" resultClass="java.util.List">
  SELECT
  GBL_PLATE_BAR_CODE
  FROM GTN_FERT_PLATE
  WHERE LOCATION_STATUS=#locationStatus#
  AND
  TRANSFER_STATUS=#transferStatus#
  </select>

  And i am calling this from the java class, like this.

    parameterMap.put("transferStatus",TRANSFER_STATUS_PENDING);
  parameterMap.put("locationStatus",LOCATION_STATUS_PERMANENT);
  try{
   pendingPlates = (List)sqlMap.queryForList("getTransferPendingPlates",parameterMap);
  }catch(Exception e)

  Now my pendingPlates list shows an empty list of strings. but if i run the same query in
oracle, i get some result. What am i doing wrong. Could any one please help

  Thanks.

  Yahoo! Photos