ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How about ibatis performance
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 02:54:02 GMT
Performance experiences differ based on a number of factors.  You're best
off writing a couple of unit tests that describe your case in both JDBC and
iBATIS.  Then run them side by side using a multithreaded load test.  If you
experience more than a 10% loss, post your tests here and we'll have a look.

Cheers,
Clinton