ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Time Checks
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 23:54:25 GMT
I use HSQLDB for my ibatis unit tests.  It's totally effective for most well
written SQL.  Only SQL that uses custom functions or stored procs will
require your real database.  In such cases, we (where I work) give each
developer their own account on the database server, or a copy of the
database on their local machine (depending on the practicality of the
database).

Cheers,
Clinton