ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nils Winkler" <n...@nilswinkler.com>
Subject Re: Custom Type Handler problems
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:45:39 GMT
The problem I see is that you're using a HashMap as the result class.
The type handling is done based on the data types of the result class'
attributes. HashMap doesn't know anything about String, that's why your
typehandler is not called. Once you define that you want to have String
instances in your map, iBATIS is able to use the typehandler.

Nils

--
nils@nilswinkler.com