ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nils Winkler" <n...@nilswinkler.com>
Subject Lazy loading and transactions
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 11:33:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently reading up on lazy loading since we're thinking about
using it in our application - our app is based on Spring and uses iBATIS
for persistence.

How does iBATIS handle lazy loading with regard to transactions? We're
using Spring's declarative transaction management through AOP, does lazy
transaction? What happens when data is read in transaction, the
transaction is finished and now the app is accessing the "lazy"
relationship on the read object?

I would appreciate some answers, both the PDF and the Wiki didn't
provide any clues...

Thanks,

Nils
--