ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Steven Pannell <steven.pann...@zooplus.com>
Subject make DB call for every new connection
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 13:59:54 GMT
Hi,

I want to set some session infomation for a connection I make using ibatis
on my oracle database.  This works fine as follows:

client.queryForObject("setClientInfo",null);

executes a stored procedure and sets my session data.  But there is a
problem.  ibatis allows for multiple connections thus next time I make a DB
query I could get a new connection to oracle and thus my session infomation
is not set for that connection.

Is there a way around this problem, that everytime a new connection it made
using ibatis to my database it makes a call to my stored procedure.  I want
a kind of new connection listener. Captures a connection has been made and
does something.

know what I mean?

thx.
Steve.