ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: junit test
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:43:18 GMT
Becaureful what you claim :)

ibatis works perfectly fine with ibatis.  If you need proof download
the source of ibatis and run the unit testing for it.

What you are trying to say is that your unit tests are failing.  I
can see this but the first line of your error message.  This is not
an ibatis class throwing this exception.  The problem appears to be
that you have not specified your namespace in the app_beans.xml.
Either specify that  or set the namespaces attribute to false in your
sqlmapconfig.

Nathan

On Jan 24, 2006, at 9:16 AM, Henry Lu wrote:

> iBatis2.1.7 DOES NOT work with JUnit!!!

> creating bean with name 'sqlMapClient' defined in file [C:\devel
> \webapps\coreyp\WEB-INF\app_beans.xml]: Initialization of bean
> failed; nested exception is
> com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
> occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error
> parsing XML.  Cause:
> com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
> XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not
> declared for element "sqlMap".
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is
> not declared for element "sqlMap".
> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing
> XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace"
> is not declared for element "sqlMap".
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is
> not declared for element "sqlMap".
> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
> Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is not
> declared for element "sqlMap".
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is
> not declared for element "sqlMap".
> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing
> XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace"
> is not declared for element "sqlMap".
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "namespace" is
> not declared for element "sqlMap".
>

> -Henry
>

> Nathan Maves wrote:
>
>> Not sure what the issue it since you have not included any error
>> messages but you should upgrade your 2.1.6 to 2.1.7.
>>

>> Nathan
>>
>> On Jan 24, 2006, at 8:44 AM, Henry Lu wrote:
>>
>>> Bad news! iBatis 2.1.6 doesn't work for Junit test with java
>>> 1.5.  When I switched iBatis back to 1.5, it works. Any idea why?
>>> in  Fixing? new Version coming out with fixing?
>>>
>>> -Henry

spring and