ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Zarar Siddiqi" <zarar.sidd...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: parameter map
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:40:15 GMT
It might be because java.util.Map and java.util.List are interfaces and not classes.  I think
the defaults in this case will work fine (aka: don't specify anything).  You can also use
java.util.HashMap as the parameter class.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: radha rukmani
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 10:35 AM
  Subject: parameter map

  Hi

  I am trying to pass some parameters into the select statement.

  My select statement in ibatis, is like this.
  <select id="getTransferPendingPlates" parameterClass="java.util.Map" resultClass="java.util.List">
  SELECT
  GBL_PLATE_BAR_CODE
  FROM GTN_FERT_PLATE
  WHERE LOCATION_STATUS=#locationStatus#
  AND
  TRANSFER_STATUS=#transferStatus#
  </select>

  And i am calling this from the java class, like this.

    parameterMap.put("transferStatus",TRANSFER_STATUS_PENDING);
    parameterMap.put("locationStatus",LOCATION_STATUS_PERMANENT);
    try{
     pendingPlates = (List)sqlMap.queryForList("getTransferPendingPlates",parameterMap);
    }catch(Exception e)

  Now my pendingPlates list shows an empty list of strings. but if i run the same query in
oracle, i get some result. What am i doing wrong. Could any one please help

  Thanks.

  Yahoo! Photos