ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Abator] The required stored procedure
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:22:03 GMT
Hi Minjae,

Sorry for your trouble.

The message "Table not found in statement [SELECT * FROM SYSTEM_COLUMNS]" is
not generated by Abator.  Abator does not do a 'select *' anywhere.

This is an error coming from hsqldb related to the database setup - it means
that the system tables are not setup in your hsqldb instance.  See this page
for more information (especially the section entitled 'HSQLDB-Specific
Information'):

http://hsqldb.org/doc/src/org/hsqldb/jdbc/jdbcDatabaseMetaData.html

Jeff Butler