ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Abator] The required stored procedure
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 04:00:37 GMT
Abator did not generate that message so you won't find it in the source
code - it looks like the text of an SQLException to me.  Abator does not
execure any stored procedures, and only executes a few JDBC calls:

Connection.getDatabaseMetaData()
DatabaseMetaData.getColumns()
DatabaseMetaData.getPrimaryKeys()

Probably one of these calls is what's throwing the exception.  You could try
these calls in plain JDBC to see if you can reproduce the error.  However,
it doesn't look like a standard DB2 message either, so maybe your DBA can be
of help.

BTW - Look in the class
org.apache.ibatis.abator.core.internal.db.DatabaseIntrospector to see all
the JDBC calls.

Jeff Butler