ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ABATOR] New Version 0.5.1 Available
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:48:19 GMT
That means that the datatype returned from the MetaData does not have an
associated getXXX method on the resultset - in which case iBATIS would use
JDBC's getObject method.  Maybe it's some wierd Oracle type that needs
special handling.  Or maybe I've got a bug.

If you could, let me know what the data type is from the Oracle perspective
(i.e. what was specified on the CREATE TABLE command).  That might help me
track it down.

In the meantime, I'm glad the workaround worked.  It may be the right
solution for the long term.  I put the column override stuff in for exactly
this type of situation - where the database has a non-standard type that
needs special treatment.

Jeff Butler