ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ABATOR] Future Plans
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:00:01 GMT
You can put your beans and DAOs in seperate packages now - just specify a
different targetPackage in the configuration.  On my team we keep ours in
different projects too.

In the next version it will be quite a bit simpler to override the default
code generators to change their behavior.

Jeff Butler