ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ABATOR] New Version 0.5.1 Available
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 05:34:32 GMT
I'm not an Oracle guy, so its hard for me to tell.  Can you tell me
what Abator generates for the JDBC type, and the Java type related to the
column?

Something to try would be to force Abator to consider the field as a BLOB
like this:

  <columnOverride column="myBLOBColumn" jdbcType="BLOB" javaType="
java.lang.byte[]" />

Jeff Butler