ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ABATOR] New Version 0.5.1 Available
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:25:32 GMT
The SQL maps generated by Abator require the use of statement namespaces.
Make sure that you have them turned on in your SqlMapConfig file like this:

<sqlMapConfig>
  <settings useStatementNamespaces="true" />
</sqlMapConfig>

Jeff Butler

On 12/16/05, Zhongmin Chen <zhongmin.chen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used Abator Plug-in to generated the Domain Object, SqlMap files, and
DAO classes for multiple tables, then follow iBATIS JPetStore-5.0 to add the
SqlMap files to sql-map-config.xml and add DAO to DAO.xml. I am using iBATIS
2.1.5 (build 582). But I got the following error:

> com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
Error parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMap/select'.  Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is
already a statement named abatorgenerated_selectByPrimaryKey in this SqlMap.
> Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is already a
statement named abatorgenerated_selectByPrimaryKey in this SqlMap.
> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
parsing XPath '/sqlMap/select'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is already a statement named
abatorgenerated_selectByPrimaryKey in this SqlMap.

> Is there anybody else getting the same erro? Do you have an example to use
the generated SqlMap files and DAO classes?

> Thanks!
> Zhongmin
>

> On 12/12/05, Jeff Butler <jeffgbutler@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > This version fixes the "divide by zero" error, and also makes things
better for SQL Server.

> > If you did the Eclipse automatic install, then Eclipse will pick up the
new version automatically when you do "Help>Software Updates>Find and
Install...", then select the option to "Search for Updates of Currently
Installed Features".

> > If you did the manual install, then you can download the new zip file
and update from there.  See ibatis.apache.org/abator.html for the link to
the zip file.