ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis DTD validation
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:52:36 GMT
The DTDs are also contained in the iBATIS JAR file, and iBATIS does
not go to the internet to validate.  Typically, the DTDs on the
internet are only used in tools like validating XML editors.  So there
must be some other problem.

What IDE are you using?
Are you using the latest iBATIS release?
Do you have the DOCTYPEs set properly (as shown on the iBATIS home page now)?

Jeff Butler