ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator - Java Code Generator for iBATIS - Runtime Errors
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:18:37 GMT
Hi Kevin,

Sorry about this bug.  My intent is to show a warning message, rather than
ending so ungracefully.  I'll try to get a fix released soon.

The underlying problem is the same - Abator cannot see the table
testdb.COMPANY.  The JDBC code in your case is like this:

    DatabaseMetaData dbmd = connection.getMetaData();
    ResultSet rs = dbmd.getColumns(null, 'testdb', 'COMPANY', null);

That query must be returning an empty result set.  I'm not sure what SQL
Server is expecting, but obviously we've not hit on the proper combination
yet.  I'll do a little research to see what I can find out.

Jeff Butler