ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator - Java Code Generator for iBATIS - Runtime Errors
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:10:30 GMT
Regarding dynamic SQL - I think the capability you need is already in
Abator.  The XML configuration for the table element allows you to "turn
off" the generation of any (or all) statements for a table.  A configuration
like this should do what you want:

  enableDeleteByExample="false" />

(Sorry this isn't better documented.  It's all in the DTD, but that can be
kind of hard to read)

Jeff Butler