ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator - Java Code Generator for iBATIS - Runtime Errors
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 01:14:59 GMT
I see the problem.  I'll have to make a change so that such an error isn't
thrown.

The underlying problem is that Abator is not seeing any valid table from
your configuration.  From your prior note, I see that you specified this:

schema="denis" tableName="PARAMETERS

The schma and tableName are probably case sensitive in Oracle - try both as
upper case.

Abator does have a base functionality that is available outside Eclipse, but
it would take some work.  I'm getting a lot of questions about that, so I'll
try to post a more complete explanation about it tomorrow.

Jeff Butler