ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mark Bennett <mark.bennett.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis DTD validation
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:46:55 GMT
I'm using iBATIS_DBL-2.1.0.565.  The jars are already in my classpath so do
I need to give it some more hints somehow to let it know where inside the
jars the dtds are?  Thanks!

Here are the dtds I have:

<!DOCTYPE daoConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD DAO Configuration 2.0//EN" "
http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/dao-2.dtd">

<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN" "
http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN" "
http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

And my error (only when apache.org is down):

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize DaoConfig.
Cause: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring
DaoManager.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: XML
Parser Error.  Cause: java.net.ConnectException: Tried all: '1' addresses,
but could not connect over HTTP to server: 'ibatis.apache.org', port: '80'
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: XML Parser
Error.  Cause: java.net.ConnectException: Tried all: '1' addresses, but
could not connect over HTTP to server: 'ibatis.apache.org', port: '80'
at ncjoin.persistence.DaoConfig.(DaoConfig.java:26)
... 29 more