ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mark Bennett <mark.bennett.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis DTD validation
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:43:22 GMT
I do know that you can replace ibatis.apache.org with ibatis.com and that
will work as long as Clinton keeps that domain running.  You would think
that apache would be more stable than it is.  I'm struggling with the same
problem.  If apache won't stay up perhaps we'll just host it on our public
web site.

Mark