ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What is the best way to get data from 2 different database having same table names
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:24:34 GMT
When you create a sql map client, you can pass in a properties
object...that works just exactly like the <properties /> tag in the
sql map config xml file.

So, prompt the user, then create a SMC for them based on their
selection - if you wanted to, you could store the SMC in application
scope based on the key (test1 or test2), and get it from there.

Larry