ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Yusuf" <Yu...@ekalife.co.id>
Subject RE: [ABATOR] Future Plans
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 04:16:44 GMT
Dear Mr. Jeff Butler,
I don't know if this is the correct place to ask or request for
additional wishes for Abator, but I was wondering if Abator supports a
feature to autogenerate resultmaps for example maybe like this:

I have a SELECT statement like this:

<select id="getPerson" resultMap="personResultMap"
parameterMap="personParamMap">
    SELECT a.col_a1, a.col_a2, a.col_a3, b.col_b1, b.col_b2, c.col_c1,
c.col_c2
    FROM table1 a, table2 b, table3 c
    WHERE a.col_PK = b.col_FK and b.col_PK = c.col_FK
    AND a.col_PK = #param1#
    AND a.col_a1 = #param2#
</select>

then the autogenerated result would be:

<resultMap id="personResultMap" class="map">
    <result property="col_a1" column="col_a1" jdbcType="VARCHAR"/>

    <result property="col_a2" column="col_a2" jdbcType="NUMBER"/>
    <result property="col_a3" column="col_a3" jdbcType="DATE"/>
    <result property="col_b1" column="col_b1" jdbcType="VARCHAR"/>

    <result property="col_b2" column="col_b2" jdbcType="NUMBER"/>
    <result property="col_c1" column="col_c1" jdbcType="VARCHAR"/>
    <result property="col_c2" column="col_c2" jdbcType="VARCHAR"/>

</resultMap>

Thank you...