ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: iBatis DTD validation
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:54:55 GMT
I have to agree with Larry on this topic.  The real issue is why your
parser is not using your local copy of the DTD.  All of the DTD's are
in the ibatis jar files.  Look ups via the internet are slow and
costly.  Not only are the costly in runtime but in dollar value from
the bandwidth that they consume.  The DTD's on ibatis.com WILL be
removed later this month for just this reason.  All users have been
asked to migrate their applications to the DTD's on apache.org.

Nathan