ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Minjae Kim <con...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Abator] The required stored procedure
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 06:21:39 GMT
I tried with hsqldb, but still have a problem.

<abatorConfig.xml>
<jdbcConnection driverClass="org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver"
        connectionURL="jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/xdb"
        userId="sa"
        password="">
        <classPathEntry location="/hsqldb/lib/hsqldb.jar" />
</jdbcConnection>
      <property name="useActualColumnNames" value="true"/>
</abatorConfig.xml>

I created mydb using the following script.

cd \hsqldb\data
java org.hsqldb.Server -database.0 mydb -dbname.0 xdb

When I tested queries MJ01TB for  using SQLExplorer(Eclipse plugin),
there was no problem.

select * from MJ01TB

But I got the following message when I did  "Generate iBatis Artifacts" menu

Generation Failed
Reason:
 Table not found in statement [SELECT * FROM SYSTEM_COLUMNS]

I am eager to see the generated artifacts using Abator, but that is not easy
to me.
Please help me. Can you provide me a simplied hsqldb abatorConfig.xmlsample?

Best,
Minjae