ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Minjae Kim <con...@gmail.com>
Subject [Abator] The required stored procedure
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 01:44:29 GMT
Hi,
When I did the "Generate iBatis Artifacts" menu using Abator, I got a
message following.

Generation Failed
Reason:
 The required stored procedure is not installed on the server. Contact your
DBA.

I am handling a DB2 shema. Please let me have some clue to solve this
problem.

I want to try to find that syntax in Abator source codes, but what I can do
right now is I think just browsing. Is there zip file for source codes?

BTW I want to post some answers instead of questions in the near future, I
hope. ;-)
Additionally I am working for a SI company in South Korea. I hope I can make
friends by this mailing list.
Even though I lived in Chicago for about 5 years, still English is not easy
to me.

Thanks,
Minjae