ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From ooper <maill...@roomity.com>
Subject Problem with <iterate> to form an IN clause
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:19:54 GMT
I can't seem to get this to work in my Oracle database: sg.saved_graph_id IN #paramSavedGraphIdList[]#
paramSavedGraphIdList is an ArrayList filled with Integer objects. Here is the error I'm getting:
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException: --- The error occurred while
applying a parameter map. --- Check the getFoldersOfParentFolderIdPublic-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the parameter mapping for the 'paramSavedGraphIdList[0]' property. --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException:
Invalid column type Any ideas on what the problem might be? By the way, it works fine on MS
SQL Server. TIA, Brian Barnett

Broadband interface (RIA) + mail box saftey = http://iBatis_for_Java_Users_List.roomity.com
*Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet.