ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Broderick, Kevin" <kevin.broder...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Abator - Java Code Generator for iBATIS - Runtime Errors
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:03:38 GMT
Hi,

I'm using SQL Server and I'm seeing the "/ by zero" error aswell.

Is there anything I can do in my config file below to work around the
error?

I've tried matching capitalization as suggested for Oracle earlier. Ever
the optimist :-)

Great tool, looking forward to using it in a project as soon as I get
over this bump :-).

Cheers,

Kev

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE abatorConfiguration PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD
Abator for iBATIS Configuration 1.0//EN"

  "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/abator-config_1_0.dtd">

<abatorConfiguration>

  <abatorContext>

    <!-- TODO: Add Database Connection Information -->

    <jdbcConnection
driverClass="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"

connectionURL="jdbc:sqlserver://myserver.test.com:1433;DatabaseName=test
db"

        userId="TESTDB"

        password="TESTDB">

      <classPathEntry
location="C:/development/eclipse/workspace/AbatorTest/WebRoot/WEB-INF/li
b/sqljdbc.jar" />

    </jdbcConnection>

    <javaModelGenerator targetPackage="com.test.database.ibatis.abator"
targetProject="AbatorTest" />

    <sqlMapGenerator targetPackage="com.test.database.ibatis.sqlmap"
targetProject="AbatorTest" />

    <daoGenerator type="IBATIS"
targetPackage="com.test.database.ibatis.dao" targetProject="AbatorTest"
/>

       <property name="trimStrings" value="true" />

  </abatorContext>

</abatorConfiguration>