ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Kevin W." <ke...@uptownboxing.com>
Subject Problem with iBATIS using Abator generated code
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:13:05 GMT
I'm trying to use iBATIS for the first time, and used Abator to
auto-generate the dao/model/maps. I believe I have everything set up
correctly, but when I run my application, I get the following run-time
exception:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Description.  Cause:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize DaoConfig.  Cause:
com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing
XML.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMap/select'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Could not find SQL
statement to include with refid
'rocketpages_country.abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause'

Has anyone seen this problem before? Am I doing something wrong or is
this a bug in Abator? Thanks in advance.