ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Olivier Ziller <olivier.ziller.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Abator - a Java Code Generator for iBATIS
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:23:30 GMT
hi Jeff,

this looks great : i've just tested it with a simple mysql example and
it's working fine. I think your work will be a major argument for using
iBatis (when we have to deal with hibernate evangelists)

i will try to use it in my project (mysql and oracle with blobs) as soon
as the current release will be stable enough.

i've just a question regarding key class... Don't you think it will be
useful that the object class can automatically instanciate the
corresponding primary key object? it will be useful when you're working
on an object and want to delete it.

regarding the auto-generated code it would also be useful to add a
custom comment at the start of each file (license for example)...
nevertheless it's a detail.

sorry for my english i try to make my best...

thank you!