ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Vu, Thai" <Thai...@parsons.com>
Subject Insert a date with time
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:28:36 GMT
I used this thing to insert a new row

  <insert id="insertProjectStmt"
parameterClass="com.parsons.bmt.requirement.beans.ProjectBean">
    <selectKey resultClass="int" keyProperty="projectref">
      SELECT seq_project.nextval AS projectref FROM DUAL
    </selectKey>
    <![CDATA[
      INSERT INTO rm_project (projectref,   title,   datesubmitted,
pdcnumber)
                      VALUES (#projectref#, #title#, #datesubmitted#,
#pdcnumber#)
    ]]>
  </insert>

Then I looked at the table and noticed that the datesubmitted field had
the date only. How can I add time to that field? The problem isn't
solved even when datesubmitted in the ProjectBean is of type
java.sql.Timestamp.