ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Denis Vladimirov <denis.vladimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator - Java Code Generator for iBATIS - Runtime Errors
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 03:48:51 GMT
Hi Jeff,

> I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "turning off dynamic sql".

I meant turning off the generation of the dynamic sql methods/mappings in
the DAOs and in the SQL map for some tables.

I think the superclass is an interesting idea.  It would be the superclass
> of the primary key if the table had a primary key, or the superclass of the
> "record" class otherwise.  Is that what you're thinking?

That would be a superclass of the "record" class. All our model classes
extend the same AbstractModelClass which has some common functionality for
the all Models

Regards,
Denis