ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ashish Kulkarni <kulkarni_ash1...@yahoo.com>
Subject What is the best way to get data from 2 different database having same table names
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:27:48 GMT
Hi
I have a situation, in which i have 2 database on
suppose DB2, first database is Test1, and second is
Test2.

There is table called names in both databases.

I have created JNDI connection in tomcat.

Now in my website i want to give user a option to
select one of the 2 JNDI connection, and then i must
be able to run query against that database.

For example , if the user selects JNDI ( i will show
some meaningful name) for Test1 then get the data from
names in database Test1.

What is the best way of doing this, if i am using
ibatis SQL Map and DAO

Ashish