ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "wilberto" <wilbe...@ec-red.com>
Subject problem retrieving null value blob
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 02:13:43 GMT
Hi I habe a blob field in my table and mapping this with ibatis select to
java class, all is fine if the blob have a file but when the field is null
this error message is showed:

34 java.lang.NullPointerException

05/12/14 20:56:34 	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.type.BlobTypeHandlerCallback.getResult(BlobTypeHand
lerCallback.java:27)

05/12/14 20:56:34 	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.type.CustomTypeHandler.getResult(CustomTypeHandler.
java:52)

05/12/14 20:56:34 	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.BasicResultMap.getPrimitiveResultMap
pingValue(BasicResultMap.java:544)

05/12/14 20:56:34 	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.BasicResultMap.getResults(BasicResul
tMap.java:303)

05/12/14 20:56:34 	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.handleResults(SqlExecutor.jav
a:363)

05/12/14 20:56:34 	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.executeQuery(SqlExecutor.java
:184)

05/12/14 20:56:34 	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.sqlExecuteQuery(
GeneralStatement.java:201)

05/12/14 20:56:34 	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWith
Callback(GeneralStatement.java:169)

05/12/14 20:56:34 	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryForO
bject(GeneralStatement.java:100)

05/12/14 20:56:34 	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(SqlMapEx
ecutorDelegate.java:561)

05/12/14 20:56:34 	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(SqlMapEx
ecutorDelegate.java:536)

05/12/14 20:56:34 	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForObject(SqlMapSession
Impl.java:97)

... etc

please wath can i do to solve this problem...

thank you

Wilbert