ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: iBatis DTD validation
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:15:12 GMT
Mark,

Everything looks good to me.  There is nothing that you have to do on
your part to get the parser to look inside of the jar files.

You might want to upgrade your ibatis jars to the newest build. I
would stick to 2.1.5 as a production release but there is a newer
build then you have.  As you can see below there was a fix with the
entity resolver.

Build Date: 2005/07/17 20:58
Build Number: 582

------------------------------
2.1.5 - July 17, 2005
------------------------------

o Fixed IBATIS-136 groupBy not carried forward to extended result maps
o Fixed IBATIS-139 discriminator being applied to too many result
maps (thanks Sven)
o Fixed IBATIS-152, 149, 116 null result sets now handled properly by
JDBC logging classes (thanks Sven)
o Fixed IBATIS-146 consumes additional result sets before retrieving
output params (JTDS fix)
o Fixed IBATIS-130 parameter maps don't allow for complete
TypeHandler implementations
o Fixed IBATIS-148 parameter maps don't allow for complete
TypeHandler implementations
o Removed dependency on Commons Logging, will autodetect and use
Commons Logging, Log4J, JDK 1.4 or no logging
o Improved entity resolvers to be smarter, checks both system and
public IDs, and both ibatis.com and apache.org

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ibatisdb/iBATIS_DBL-2.1.5.582.zip?
download

Again I think we need to know more about how you are running your
app?  Is is a standalone app or a webapp?  If it is a webapp then
what server are you running and on  what OS?  Also what is the jvm
that you are running on?

Nathan