ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "VIJAISENTHIL, P. K." <vijaisenthil.padmanab...@kumaran.com>
Subject Re: pass a RECORD TYPE parameter to procedure
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:45:48 GMT
Hi,

Could any please anwer me?

Thanks and Regards
Vijai Senthil P K
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: VIJAISENTHIL, P. K.
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:39 PM
  Subject: pass a RECORD TYPE parameter to procedure

  Hi

  I have to pass a parameter to a procedure which takes RECORD TYPE.

  And this is my TYPE declaration.

  TYPE pass_per_type is RECORD (per varchar2(1));
  TYPE pass_per_table is TABLE OF pass_per_type INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER;
  pass_pers pass_per_table;

  procedure attendance_entry(p_pass_pers IN pass_per_table);

  Can you please let me know, in what way I need to pass parameter to this procedure using
iBATIS?
  If we cannot do this is there any other alternative way to handle this situation?

  Thanks and Regards
  Vijai Senthil P K