ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Alex Chew <chew.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Association/Inbed Object question
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2005 02:35:48 GMT
Hi, Clinton

   Would you please take a look at following message? i could not find any
clues from ibatis example and docs.
Does #handleby.id# will be treated as getHandleby().getId()?
IF not, then, how can i create an Account with handleby User specified?
Must i try insert and update at the same time?

regards,
alex