ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Alex Chew <chew.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how can i get attribute from inbed object?
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 03:37:48 GMT
Thanks, Michael
    Yes, it is a spell mistake. But there is no such mistakes in my
application.
what i want is i can create an Account with specified user like this:
    Account account = new Account();
    account.setHandledby(user);//pre got User
    account.setDeposit(new Double(0));
    AccountDao.create("insertAccount",account);

by the way, how can i turn log4j on in web application(WAR)?
i tried to put my log4j.properties in WEB-INF/, but no logs displayed on
console

Thanks again.
Alex