ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From German Gonzalez <german.gonza...@gmail.com>
Subject nullValue in resultMap
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:58:04 GMT
Dear All,

I'm trying to retrieve data from a select that may bring null values
therefore I'm using a nullValue atribute to avoid that null because
it's an int primitive and it's crashing and not setting right.

the resultMap is:

 <resultMap id="certificado_result"
class="cl.unab.dicemat.utils.facade.Certificado">
    <result property="cert_id" column="x_cert_id" />
    <result property="estcert_id"     column="x_estcert_id" />

   <result property="detprof_id"     column="x_detprof_id" nullValue="0"/>
   <result property="pro_id"     column="x_pro_id" nullValue="0" />

  </resultMap>

as you can see I have detprof_id and pro_id with nullValues to zero if
I get a null value, but still it's trying to assign that null (not the
zero instead).

anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,