ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS + Geronimo [signed]
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 02:08:24 GMT
I am not a user of Geronimo, so my help may be somewhat limited.  However, I
found this page:

http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/database-mapping.html

Whch seems to lay out the steps pretty clearly:

1. Configure the pool in Geronimo
2. Configure the reference in web.xml
3. Configure the reference to pool mapping in geronimo-web.xml
4. Look up the datasource with the java:comp/env syntax

Have you done each of these things (they are all important)?

Jeff Butler