ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: N+1 with column renaming
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 05:51:30 GMT
I generally name my key fields uniquely, but leave the others what
they are, for example:

create table Fruit (
  fruitId int,
  name varchar(30)
)

Then if I join to another table with a "name" field, I alias them to
include the table name (so, in this case i would use "fruitName").

That said..it really does not matter for the N+1 selects solution,
becuase it relies on the property names, not the field names. :-)

Larry