ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mark Nabours <MNabo...@peabodyenergy.com>
Subject utilizing nested iterate tags in SQL Map xml file -- is it supported?
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:00:17 GMT

Hi all,

In our parameter object we are passing to the SQLMapClient for a SQL
select, we have an ArrayList of objects of a particular class (for example
team).  Each element in that ArrayList contains a list of objects of a
related class (for example player).  Is it possible to iterate over both
lists by nesting iterate tags in the SQL map file?

If it is possible, are there examples on how to do this?  We've tried
everything we could think of but without any luck.

Thanks for your help,
Mark

E-mail Disclaimer:
The information contained in this e-mail, and in any accompanying
documents, may constitute confidential and/or legally privileged
information.  The information is intended only for use by the
designated recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient (or
responsible for the delivery of the message to the intended recipient),
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying,
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance on this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message
from your system.