ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Balayn, Anna" <anna_bal...@medco.com>
Subject Looking for sample code for processing result set returned as Ref Cursor (Oracle)
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:16:43 GMT

> I am trying to use IBATIS with Oracle stored procedures.  We have many
> procedures that return Ref Cursor as an OUT parameter.  It seems that
> there is a way to process a Ref Cursor but I can't find any good examples
> or documentation on how this is done.  Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks
> Anna B

This e-mail message and any attachments contain confidential
information from Medco. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or
the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply message
and then delete the electronic message and any attachments.