ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From pc leung <pingcheu...@gmail.com>
Subject What does ExceptionInInitializerErrror mean?
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:53:37 GMT
I guess I encounter an error when the following line is run.

  private DaoManager daoManager = DaoConfig.getDaomanager();

ERROR - Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at com.erp.ibatis.user.service.UserRoleService.<init>(UserRoleService.java:25)
	at com.erp.ibatis.user.service.UserRoleService.<clinit>(UserRoleService.java:21)

My dao.xml in WEB-INF/classes directory looks like this
  <transactionManager type="SQLMAP">
    <property name="SqlMapConfigResource"
value="com/erp/ibatis/user/sqlmapdao/sql/SqlMapConfig.xml"/>
  </transactionManager>

  <dao interface="com.erp.ibatis.user.iface.UserProfileDao"
implementation="com.erp.ibatis.user.sqlmapdao.UserProfileSqlMapDao"/>