ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From pc leung <pingcheu...@gmail.com>
Subject How to return a List of record?
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:28:20 GMT
In table xml file, I try to return a List.
Is it able to return a List of object of record?
(I have this question because I find the return a single record have
the very similar setup)

Thanks

table xml file

  <select id="getUserProfileList" parameterClass="string"
resultMap="userProfileResult">
    select usernm, passwd, eng_name, chi_name, dob, join_date,
           creation_date, created_by, last_update_date, last_update_by
      from user_profile
     where usernm = #usernm#
  </select>

table SqlMapDao file
public class UserProfileSqlMapDao extends BaseSqlMapDao implements
UserProfileDao {
	public List getUserProfileList(String usernm) {
		return super.queryForList("getUserProfileList", usernm);
	}