ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Michael Campbell <michael.campb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Caching resultMap sub-selects
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 21:12:22 GMT
It's in Jira already.  I had (mistakenly) just attached the source as
the body of the issue, but Clinton removed it in a later revision (I
assume(?) he kept the actual source somewhere).

He disagreed as to my placement of the code, which might in fact not
BE the "right" place, but it works for me.

If you like, I can send it to you directly; just let me know.  (Note:
I didn't do anything with OSCache, but rather the other 3 models
only.)

--
I tend to view "truly flexible" by another term: "Make everything
equally hard". -- DHH