ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Inserting Blob Data in Oracle 9i
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:29:06 GMT
Well for starters I am not sure why you wrote your own Custom Type
Handler (CTH).  Both the CLOB and BLOB handlers are now built into
iBatis.

But in any case I think you will find your answer here...

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/How+do
+I+use+a+BLOB+or+CLOB

Looks towards the bottom.

Nathan