ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ming Xue" <ming....@plateau.com>
Subject Reload SqlMap xml file
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 21:56:23 GMT
Hi

I am using Spring with SqlMap, the sqlMapClient is configured as a Spring bean, during development,
I need to modify the sqlMap xml file (actual SQLs) very often, but in order to apply the change,
I need to restart my Jboss server, so sqlMapClient can reload those xmls. Is there a way to
reload sqlMap xmls without restarting server (on demand)?

thanks

Mingyuan XUE
Plateau Systems.

     <bean id="sqlMapClient" class="org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientFactoryBean"
lazy-init="true">
         <property name="configLocation" value="WEB-INF/sqlmap-config.xml"/>
     </bean>